Compensation Solutions is a comprehensive human resources administration firm comprised of highly qualified compensation and benefits experts who understand your needs.
Our Personnel Management program is designed to allow you, the owner and your administrative and bookkeeping staff to focus on the company’s operations and on increasing gross operating income.
CSI: A Most Unusual HRO
Compensation Solutions is most interested in recommendations that will help you realize quantifiable increases in your productivity and enhance the lives of your employees.
What Makes Compensation Solutions Different?
- Compensation Solutions (CSI) currently has a 97% client retention rate.
- With more than sixty professionals, CSI has corporate headquarters in North Jersey and offices in Upper Saddle River, NJ and New York City at Two Penn Plaza.
- Our worksite employees have an average wage higher than that of national PEOs.
- Dozens of law firms and accounting firms in the NY/NJ area are on our program.
- CSI is not publicly traded and does not answer to shareholders.
And did we mention service? Compensation Solutions…
- Offers our clients easy access to upper management.
- Provides a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Crisis Hotline.
- Utilizes designated Account Executives who personally visit worksites, interacting with business owners and employees.
- Is known for its excellent response time and award winning service.
- Provides live phone support from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday.
- Offers a 100 to 1 ratio of client company employees to CSI internal staff, which is well above the industry average.
- Is one of the few PEOs that provide an integrated claims management program for their worksite employees enrolled in employee benefits plans.
- Provides onsite safety training. We visit client worksites to train on topics, such as: ergonomics, blood borne pathogens and forklift safety.
- Provides experienced HR professional training online and onsite in areas, such as: sexual harassment awareness, performance appraisals, and motivation.
- Provides experienced professional software training online and onsite.
- Has one of the most comprehensive and award winning Web HRIS Systems in the industry. Clients and employees can perform tasks at their convenience, such as submitting health insurance applications, reprinting check stubs and W-2s, conducting software training and accessing our preferred vendor programs.
- Offers a flexible human resources service, allowing clients to select from a vast array of options for a customized program that suits their specific needs and concerns.