Best Practices / Compliance
Compensation Solutions ensures proper human resource “Best Practices” to reduce employer risks by improving employee morale, lowering turnover costs and possible employee litigation.
We offer services such as employee handbooks, disability & leave administration, sexual harassment awareness training, safety evaluations and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI).
Why advisors are referring businesses to Compensation Solutions:
- Our aggregation of expertise and buying power are leveraged and passed on to clients.
- 99% of our clients are paying less for their healthcare with us than they were before.
- The average EEO1 Complaint costs over $15,000… Partnering with an HRO can drastically reduce settlements.
- The average small business owner spends from 3%-9% on HR (SBA)... The average CSI client spends under 2%.
- With an HRO, turnover is lower and retention is higher.
- CSI's team of human resource experts provide more than 30 years of experience.
- We provide Salary Administration, Policies, Procedures, Employee Handbooks, Job Descriptions, & HR Audits
- We offer a full-line of affordable employee benefits from industry leaders such as Oxford and Delta Dental.
- Employees will gain access to health, dental, disability coverage and even a fee-waived 401(k)!
- We process payroll and handle all the paperwork, verify time sheets, calculate deductions, and print & deliver checks.
- CSI administers workers' compensation and unemployment claims.
- We make calculations and deposits for FICA, FUTA, and federal, state and local taxes.
- CSI's Managed Care Organization Affiliates' base of over 10,000 employees enables us to better absorb workers' compensation and unemployment claims, thereby reducing your client's exposure to risk of dramatic rate increases.
- We assume the liability for workers' compensation, and the timely payment of payroll taxes: unemployment, FICA, federal, state and local.
- We don't require a deposit for workers' compensation coverage. Clients pay regularly with their payrolls.
- We eliminate year-end audits -- no more lump-sum workers' compensation charges!
- We eliminate penalties associated with late tax payments and non-compliance.
- We make on-site safety inspections to identify potential hazards and to recommend safety programs.
- Clients can call a toll-free number to get advice on human resources questions such as wage and hour, wrongful discharge, and discrimination issues.